Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jingle Bell.....


                                                             


Jingle Bell 2 Mile Run 
Funds to benefit the West Ottawa Bredeweg Scholarship 
This is a fun 2 mile run (2 loop course) to get your family in the Holiday spirit.

WHEN 
Saturday, December 15 
Start Time: 9:00 AM 
WHERE:  
 Holland Town Center 
(In front of Planet Fitness) 
12330 James Street 
Holland, MI 49424 

Parking Available in the North or East lots at Holland Town Center. 
Registration & t-shirt pick up Friday, Dec. 14 5:00 – 6:30 PM/Saturday, Dec. 15, 7:45/8:45 AM at Planet 
Fitness. 
Early Registration Information: T-shirts guaranteed to the first 200 runners who register by December 7. 
Mail Registration forms to: WO Running Org, 3152 Summer Grove Way, Zeeland, MI 49464 
Make checks payable to: West Ottawa Running Organization









Name: __________________________  Phone: _______________ 
Address: ______________________City:_________State:___ Zip:_______ 
E-mail: _________________________________ 
T-shirt Size:   Small __   Medium __   Large __    X-Large __ 
Donation Only: ____   or  Run & T-shirt $15.00: _____ 
Waiver: (must be signed by entrant, parent or guardian): I know that running is a potentially hazardous 
activity and I should not enter this event unless I am medically able and properly trained.  I realize the 
course is on public open roads and presents potential dangers to me and I assume all risks associated with 
participating in this event. I realize I may encounter extreme temperatures and will dress appropriately for 
the weather.  The roads are open to motor vehicle traffic that has the right of way.  In consideration of 
accepting my donation, I for myself, my executors, administrators, assignees and anyone entitled to act on 
my behalf, waive and release the organizers, volunteers and all other sponsors from all claims of liabilities, 
actions, demands or damages of any kind arising out of my training or participation in this run. 
Print Name: _______________________  Signature: ___________________________Date:____ 
(parent or guardian if  under 18) 
Print Parent / Guardian Name: __________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment