Friday, November 16, 2012

12.12.12

                                   
RUN HAPPY 


12.12.12. 12K Run

T-shirt pick up at 3:45 pm
Run at 4:15 pm – Louis Padnos Train Station

This is a casual fun run to celebrate the once in a lifetime 12.12.12.

The runners will run 2 loops around Windmill Island and Window on the
Waterfront – 12 Kilometers. http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/153899671/
Feel free to run a shorter distance. Please park in the lot east of Pizza Hut or in the
city parking structure west of Freedom Village and walk down to the train station.

T-shirt order is due in the mail by December 1, 2012 to assure a t-shirt.

--------------------------------------------______ _________ _________ ___________
____________ ___________

Name:------------------------------________________________________
Phone:_________________

Email: _______________________________________

Address: _______________________________________________________

T-shirt Size: Small ____ Medium ____ Large ____ XL ____ XXL ____

Donation Only: _____ 0r Run & T-shirt : $12.00

Mail form and check to: WO Running Org. c/o 1982 Wendy Way, Holland, MI 49424

Waiver: (must be signed by entrant, parent or guardian): I know that running is a potentially hazardous
activity and I should not enter this event unless I am medically able and properly trained. I realize the
course is on public open roads and presents potential dangers to me and I assume all risks associated with
participating in this event. I realize I may encounter extreme temperatures and will dress appropriately for
the weather. The roads are open to motor vehicle traffic that has the right of way. In consideration of
accepting my donation, I for myself, my executors, administrators, assignees and anyone entitled to act on
my behalf, waive and release the organizers, volunteers and all other sponsors from all claims of liabilities,
actions, demands or damages of any kind arising out of my training or participation in this run.

Print Name: _______________________ Signature: _________________________

Date:______

(parent or guardian if under 18)

Print Parent / Guardian Name: __________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment