Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Masks- Which ones have I liked so far

Disposable Masks- While they seem wasteful they are the easiest to breath through and lightest on your face. 

Cotapaxi Teca Cotton Face Mask

https://www.cotopaxi.com/products/teca-cotton-face-mask?variant=31872323813437

The website says delayed shipping. I actually ordered mine from Zappos.com and it came in like 5 days, so that wasn't to bad. This mask is super light and very comfortable. I am a big fan. 


Athleta


The Colors tend to be more on the girly side but there are a few darker colors that would be fine for men as well. These masks are great light weight mask with or without the nose bridge to help it stay in place. 

I have Also heard that ... 
Old Navy has some great masks. 
Target has some pretty good masks. 


Do you have a favorite ? so far .. let me know .. 
Post your favorite brands or types of masks in the comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment